Saturday, July 19, 2008

A DAY with "U"


15th December, 2005
A ring on the cell and SMS to follow,
time and venue settled.
You wanted evening park and me,
evening sea-wind.
Decision taken: evening somewhere.
Next fooding program
for me, dinner but for U, only snacks.
Decision left to Time.
Matter of discussion, next point.
U said, to listen me,
but for me, discussion on life's moments,
the family, future and choices.
Decision taken: listening each other.
In came the day !
I reached, U reached, Somewhere
with the Sun leaving the scene.
The Moon welcomed our Smiles and wished us
a future with plenty of Love,
I started with the day's happenings and the usual humor
U laughed heartily and also enjoyed,
but didn't tell your story
because I didn't give time.
Then of Family matters, the usual fashion.
U showed seriousness with a smile.
I choiced U for all days of Life,
but U choiced "Time" instead.
We waited for Time and didn't return.



warm wishes,
Aurosis Mishra (aka Mitu).

No comments: