Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Law of ATTRACTION: the extended version

There is an unknown silence around, which the ears can observe very well even though the atmosphere is quite noisy. May be, the Mind is still pre-dominated by the THOUGHT which seems to be the ultimate fate in life. Why does it happen that it always finds itself at the wrong door; why can't it simply find its way into the lovely path that the heart visualises within and finally why it only happens here when others have been shown the rosy path. At this time, I quite accept that the initial such feelings were more driven by the fact that mind was still maturing and hence HE perfectly guided me to come out of the failure. The next attempt was truly at the best of times in life because the mind was mature enough, the world around was quite settled and this time the excitement was awesome just for the fact that confidence was in full swing. But the dreamy world had almost collapsed within seconds not for the fact that it was yet another failure but the way the failure was expressed. It did not take a world of time for me to get back to track and concentrate on something for which I was well known. This is something for which I would always respect the CONSTANT-INVISIBLE-POWER within or outside which always travels with me and depicts me the reality, the reality of self whenever failure pushes me down. Truly, I can't imagine myself without this heavenly angel which many may term in different ways.

Well, it is out of imagination even how the law of Attraction works over here! Perhaps it is showing its true colours when similar feelings rise over and over again just to find out at the end, it does not belong to me. Yes, the first couple of failures are the live examples. As they have explained in the book, I have been changing the mindset, focussing more on the realities of life and even organizing the THOUGHT process. All these attempts are more towards refining myself thereby bringing in more maturedness. This is easily said than done because the HEART just does not allow the thought process to change at all. If FATE had been playing a JOKE till now, HEART is no different. The Law of Attraction says, when you truly like something, you need to start generating attraction for the subject, you need to start moving towards the subject like making genuine efforts to come closer to the subject and even organizing the THOUGHT process to ensure you are aligned to the destination. In fact, this has also worked in an amazing way in cases like professional career, social relationships etc. etc. but all these are beautiful up to the point when HEART takes the centerstage. Even it cannot be called, a blunder from HEART to park itself at the wrong door. It is simply impossible to restrict it within a boundary. I can't simply stop it till it knocks the right door as it feels and there the long journey will finish probably with a huge sigh of relief. So, for them who criticize the HEART for its fluctuation, I still have the message: I will still try.

On the other side of the pendulum, the Law of Attraction has kind of given me a new lesson: to respect the socially challenged people and at the same time help them to infuse more confidence within them so that they can fight against their bad luck and may be with my little spark of hope come as winners. To ensure, I do it loyally, HE let me get closer to these unfortunates of the society; when my initial response was kind of generalized and more based on "WHAT'S THERE FOR ME" theory, HE wounded my own environment perhaps to convince me how seriously HE wants me to perform this service. Slowly, it worked like heaven for me and the people who were benefitted. Now, the magic of Law or Attraction is, once you trigger this attraction, you will be soon surrounded by only those attractions which is happening at this time. Well, whilst being in this kind of situation, I have learnt many a things of the opposite gender: the feeling, enormous mental strength, maturity, mindset, and last yet not the least what do they really want. Believe me, their wants are more simpler and straight forward than their predators. Now I understand why HE wants me to be around these unfortunates because he wants me to learn and then execute for my better future. However, I foresee one more intention of HIM keeping me closer to these subjects; if I do help a life re-settle, may be somebody would do the same to my family; if this is the same and the subject is next door, I would do it immediately because I want to get out of that THOUGHT process and focus more on the other aspects of life like my upcoming diversion in career, my writings etc. Having said that, people will be wondering how selfish I am; just because my house and my life would be in track, I would more concerntrate on other aspects, which are again self-centric than social; what will happen to my divine service which I had promised to HIM? Well, I do have a plan for it: yes, I would not stop the service but perhaps would like to MAKE IT LARGE i.e. institutionalize such services to the unfortunates without really expecting benefits out of the institution. Truly, if this SERVICE would help me with my dreams, I have to do something in return and I vow to do it UNSELFISHINGLY.

In loving memory of...

4 comments:

chayanika mahanta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chayanika mahanta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chayanika mahanta said...

Maturity level is getting more matured it seems. Infact this is one best way of releasing the devastating, suffocating 'Thought' process that overpowers you and your brain from ages.keep writing and keep flashing away all your evil THOUGHTS and be powerful.
All the best for a spontaneous writing future.

chayanika mahanta said...

Maturity level is getting more matured it seems. Infact this is one best way of releasing the devastating, suffocating 'Thought' process that overpowers you and your brain from ages.keep writing and keep flashing away all your evil THOUGHTS and be powerful.
Att the best for a better writing future.